Do you have any difficulty in Flipkart seller fees calculation in bulk? Don’t worry Today I’m gonna resolve it.
To sell online is very easy now, registration on various E-commerce marketplaces are just in few steps. After registration, every seller going through different stages such as How to list a product on various marketplaces, bulk images URL, and manage the pricing of various e-commerce portals. Every seller wants to manage to price in bulk and he/she only needs e-commerce seller fees calculator. In this post, I’ll provide you with a way to manage Flipkart pricing in bulk through Flipkart Seller Fees Calculator.
Flipkart is one of the leading E-commerce Marketplace which helps customers to get own desired product at best price with the best quality along with Flipkart helps suppliers to grow own business PAN (Presence Across nation) India. More than 1 Lakh sellers are engaged with Flipkart and everyone or most of them are facing difficulty when they calculate the Flipkart Seller fees or commission. How to calculate pricing on Flipkart in bulk?
It is not easy for the sellers to set the price to include all the charges of Flipkart marketplace fees such as commission fee, shipping fee, collection fee and fixed fee.
Flipkart has its own calculator which shows on every listing, which helps to set the transfer price (Meaning of Transfer
Price here is the amount which will be credited to seller account after all deductions by Flipkart). This calculator serves the purpose in a very limited way.
Limited features of Flipkart Seller Fees Calculator
1. Doesn’t include the Flipkart day to day promotions. It means this calculator doesn’t deduct the discount amount during the calculation.
2. Do not work in bulk. We cannot check the transfer price of products more than one in a single time.
3. It doesn’t show the transfer price after deduction of Sales tax or GST.
Flipkart Seller Fees Calculator In Excel
I am also an e-commerce seller. When I started my online business I register my business in various marketplaces such as Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Paytm, Shopclues. I faced the same difficulty on every portal about its seller fees structure which was different for all and It was very difficult for me to calculate Snapdeal Flipkart Paytm Shopclues Amazon seller commission separately. So I started working on every marketplace commission structure and created calculators on excel. In this post, I’ll tell you about my Flipkart seller fees calculator because I can understand the problem which every seller face when calculating the price and I found the easiest way of calculating the price through excel formulas. Now the thing is that comes to your mind. What’s new in excel? Today I’m gonna describe you How!! that’s why I am here to help you. With the help of this, you can save your precious time and can spend on various important works.
Benefits of Excel Flipkart Seller Fees Calculator
1. You can manage Flipkart day to day promotions at a single place.
2. You can manage your profit calculation even before GST or after GST.
3. You can manage the pricing of multiple categories.
4. You can manage your whole catalogue at a single place and can identify your product through FSN, SKU and product name together.
5. You can manage multiple tax rate products easily here.
6. You can manage input shipping charges.
7. At last but not least, you can manage the dimensions of your product and weight.
|SKU||Category Commission||Tax Rate||Discount||Cost Price||MRP||Selling Price|
See Below How My Flipkart Seller Fees Calculator In Excel Will Work
Step by Step guide How to use Flipkart Seller Fees Calculator
- In Column A, you need to put FSN on which you want to work. FSN (Flipkart Serial Number) is the unique combination of 16 digits alphanumeric serial number of every listing assigned by Flipkart.
- In Column B, you need to put SKU (Stock Keeping unit), SKU is the unique code of every product assigned by the seller.
- In Column C, you need to put the Category Name on which you deal.
- In Column D, you need to put the name of your product according to your requirement or for identification of your product.
- In Column E, you need to put category commission rate. Eg. If you deal in Jewellery Category commission rate is 21%. You just need to put 21 without any percentage (%) sign.
- In Column F, you need to put GST rate. Eg. If you deal in Jewellery Category tax rate is 3%. You just need to put 3 without any percentage (%) sign.
- In Column G, you need to put the discount rate. It means the percentage you are offering to the customer as a discount. Eg. You just need to put a number without any percentage (%) sign.
- In Column H, you need to put your cost price of your product.
- In Column I, you need to put MRP (Max retail price).
- In Column J, you need to put your selling price on which you want to sale prior discount.
- In Column K, It is the column of Final Price it means it is the price which reflects the customer at Flipkart website after deduction of discount (Sale Price-Discount). It is formula based column so there is no need to fill any data.
- In Column L, M, N, You need to put shipping charges you want to receive from the customer based on their regions (Local, Zonal, National) respectively.
- In Column U, V, W, You need to put the packaging dimensions after packing of the product. It must be in cms only.
- In Column X, you need to put the dead weight of the product after packing. It must be in gms only.
- In Column Y, It is the formula based column which automatically calculates the volumetric weight in gms as per Flipkart. You don’t need to put any data there.
- After filing all required columns mentioned above, columns P, Q, R will automatically calculate the transfer price of your listing exact to Flipkart transfer price.
- All 3 Columns(P, Q, R) have different transfer price based on the region (Local, Zonal, National).
- Column S is the column of profit(Minimum from P, Q, R) after deductions of marketplace fees and cost price.
- At the End, All 3 Columns(AA, AB, AC) have different transfer price based on the region (Local, Zonal, National) after deduction of sales tax.
- Column AD is the column of profit(Minimum from AA, AB, AC) after deductions of marketplace fees and cost price and sales tax or GST.